Windrunner Windshirt WindPack Nylon jacket
Windrunner is an ideal carry-on item & in a bag or backpack & because of its minimum weight and size when folded. Ultralight, tight-woven Nylon fabric protects from the wind, and if the DWR coating is regularly maintained, also from light rain. Windrunner would also be an ideal garment for jogging.
Mesh ventilation slats in armpits allow air circulation. On a cooler day, worn on top of a fleece, keeps the body warmth from escaping and protects against wind chilling. Large channel pocket would accommodate a cap, gloves or a buff. Two small flat pockets inside the large pocket would help to organize small items like a smartphone or cards holder.
- Double adjustabe hood with laminated visor
- Mesh ventilation openings under armpits
- Large front through, zippered handwarming pocket with inner key/phone pocket
- Elbow reinforcements
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic adjustment on the jackets bottom
- Integrated into jacket mesh pocket with compression strap (can be used as inner pocket)
- YKK zippers
Weight: 226 g
Material: 100% Nylon
Manufacturer: Helikon-Tex, Poland
* The ISG jacket is photographed in size M on a person 187 cm tall with a chest circumference of 102 cm.