3 Layer Trauma Blanket Green + Heat Pads Large
The Blizzard 3 Layer Trauma Blanket + Heat Pads is a high performance insulating blanket with front access, an integral hood and 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain. The heat pads provide additional help for casualties with hypothermia.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Large Blanket with integral hood
- Front access by means of hook and loop
- 4 small sets of oxygen activated heat pads
- Extensively used by the British and US military
- Vacuum packed for storage
- Cocoon style with complete head and foot coverage
- Warmth: 7 Togs
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof
- Heat coverage with 4 small oxygen-activated heating pads
- Recommended in the PHTLS handbook for treatment of trauma victims
- An effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia
The Blizzard Survival Heat is extensively used by International Search and Rescue, the British and US military for treatment of trauma victims.
Extensively used by the British and US military.
International Search and Rescue
The Blizzard Survival Heat is used by Mountain Rescue Teams across the world. The Blizzard Survival Heat is also carried by the RAF Sea King helicopters and the Bristow Search and Rescue Helicopters.
- 1x Blizzard Trauma Blanket
- 4x Heat Pads
Size packed: 25cm x 13cm x 7cm
Weight: 1 kg
Size (unpacked): 2.30m (length) x 2.0m (width)
Layers: 3 Layer
Manufacturer: Blizzard Protection Systems, UK