Quest 4D Forces 2 Coyote
When your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to position in tough conditions.
- ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe
- ISO NORM 2419:2012 - 2.0 mm thick leather: Thicker than typical shoe leather for increased durability
Non-reflective materials are used for Tactical use. High Quality full-grain Nubuck leather for longer wear and durability. A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
A special Water Repellent treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers. Closed hooks for tactical use, reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc. Gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
Protective toecap from rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area. SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot. Protective mudguard consists of a wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot. Medial protective pad is a durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
Molded OrthoLite sockliner is Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear. Lace locker between the forefoot and ankle eyelets locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment. Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Precise Fit is Developed through experience in trail running, Sensifit wraps around the entire midcourt area to ensure a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape
- Stability is achieved by Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis, witch guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort
Salomon's non-marking Contagrip soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces.
- Contagrip MD Outsole is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces
- 4D Advanced Chassis is stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort
- Dual density midsole combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed
Lacing system: Regular laces
Drop: 12 mm
Weight: 665 g
Manufacturer: Salomon Forces, France