XA Forces GTX Black
XA Forces GTX is a lightweight, all conditions tactical boot for moving fast in the most critical situations. Based on Salomon's iconic XA PRO 3D, this special forces oriented boot is more durable in every way, and has a beefier outsole.
Boot has minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside. Low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management.
- ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole. A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe
GORE-TEX membrane ensures full water resistance and high breathability:
- Each square inch of the membrane contains 9 billion pores
- Each pore is 20,000 time smaller than a drop of water
- Each pore is 700 time larger than a molecule of water vapor
GORE-TEX in a three-layer variant with a new generation tricot lining offers a very good level of mechanical resistance at low weight.
Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability. Dual density midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control by combining foams with two different densities, this midsole . EnergyCell is a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
Mesh and textile lining is soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort. Anti-debris Mesh prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed. A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel. Nubuck leather is quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability. Molded OrthoLite sockliner provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear. Molded to match the contours of your foot. Non-reflective materials are built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
Gusseted tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered. Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system. SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers
- Protective mudguard: a wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot
- Medial protective pad: a durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear
- Protective toecap: a protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area
- Reinforced Durability: Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole
- Advanced Stability: Coming from Trail Running, Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, offers great protection and stability for all-trek comfort
- Lightweight Construction: Even with the added durability, XA FORCES MID GTX EN is still one of the lightest shoe in its category
Lacing system: Quicklace
3D Advanced Chassis
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Drop: 10 mm
Weight: 470 g
Manufacturer: Salomon Forces, France