Cobra Frame Belt Coyote
High quality COMBAT belt manufactured by the Polish company Bayonet. For the construction of this convenient, daily belt were used the highest quality and proven materials:
- Rescue buckle from AustriAlpin company with strength certificate. It is made of 7075 aluminum (body), stainless steel (pins, bar) and brass (release clips).
- Buckle break strength is 9kN (over 900kg), in loop 18kN (if appropriate tape is provided). The mechanism of the buckle will not open while under load.
- Strength certified medium-rigid polyamide military Pa6 tape from PASAMON company. Polyamide tapes, as compared to the other types have the greatest durability, aesthetics, and one of the greatest strength.
- They are resistant to weather conditions, the color is stable and the tape in the normal conditions does not fray and unravel. Tape thickness is 2.2 mm, strength 20 kN (2000 kg).
- Ariadna S.A. TITAN threads with a strength of at least 5.5kg (for comparison normal thread withstands from 0.2kg to 0.5kg).
- The belt was sewn on the professional, Japanese JUKI lockstitch machine intended for heavy materials. It allows locking and performing very strong stitching.
- The use of medium-rigid tape makes it a perfect product to attach the cover for mobile phone, knife or multi-tool sheath also being well-suited for everyday day use as a trousers belt.
- In belt was used one piece COBRA FRAME buckle - the simpler and more robust versions can be found in Riggers Belt. It is characterized by fast and reliable control.
- Circumference: up to ~115 cm, fully adjustable from 20 to 115 cm
- Buckle: AustriAlpin COBRAFRAME BLACK 45 mm, painted, strength 9kN, in a loop of 18 kN
- Tape: polyamide Pa6, strength 20kN, width 44 mm, thickness 2.2 mm, medium-rigid
- Buckle color: Matte Black
- Tape colour: Dark Olive
Manufacturer: Bayonet, Poland