NIJ III.A Dropdown Soft Armor Insert
Soft armor insert is ballistic solution in level III.A for drop down pouches (Warrior Drop Down, Combat Systems Hanger Pouch) made in Czech Republic using an extremely high quality Honeywell Spectra shield UHMWPE material.
Combat Systems soft armor combine two basic elements of protection which are rarely found in commercial armor. Body armor is lll.A rated with V-50 Fragmentation rating in excess of 606 meters per second (606 m/s). This means that body armor is capable of stopping 9mm handgun (9x19 NATO, 9x18 Makarov) and 9 mm Sub (MP5) at higher velocity, in addition to .357 SIG .44 Mag and also 7,62 × 25 mm Tokarev.
The ballistic insert is enclosed in a waterproof package and welded using ultrasonic technology.
Ballistic inserts from Combat Systems are designed to provide protection beyond the American standard NIJ 0101.04 and will therefore stop other commonly available but dangerous bullets such as Tokarev or Makarov.
- 9x19mm 124gr FMJ: 436 m/s
- .44 Remington 240gr SJHP: 436 m/s
- 7.62x25 Tokarev 85gr FMJ: 469 m/s
- 9x18 Makarov 95gr MSC: 315 m/s
- 9x19 Action 5 124gr: 436 m/S
- Meets US Level III.A NIJ 0101.04
- Meets STANAG 2920, V50=606 m/s
- 100% UHMWPE Honeywell Spectra Shield
Warranty: 10 years
Manufacturer: Combat Systems, Czech republic