NIJ III.A Cummerbund Soft Armor Inserts
Soft armor insert is ballistic solution in level III.A for cummerbund of many plate carriers on market. Every armor is made in Czech Republic using an extremely high quality Honeywell Spectra shield UHMWPE material.
Combat Systems soft armor combine two basic elements of protection which are rarely found in commercial armor. Body armor is lll.A rated with V-50 Fragmentation rating in excess of 606 meters per second (606 m/s). This means that this body armor is capable of stopping 9 mm handgun (9x19 NATO, 9x18 Makarov) and 9 mm Sub (MP5) at higher velocity, in addition to .357 SIG .44 Mag and also 7,62 × 25 mm Tokarev.
- 9x19mm 124gr FMJ: 436 m/s
- .44 Remington 240gr SJHP: 436 m/s
- 7.62x25 Tokarev 85gr FMJ: 469 m/s
- 9x18 Makarov 95gr MSC: 315 m/s
- 9x19 Action 5 124gr: 436 m/S
- Armor consist of front and rear panel
- 100% UHMWPE Honeywell Spectra Shield
- Meets US Level III.A NIJ 0101.04
- Meets STANAG 2920, V50=606 m/s
- Price for set (2 pcs)
Warranty: 10 years
Manufacturer: Combat Systems, Czech republic